ISC West 2018 had strong attendance, modest overall new products, and a surge in Artificial Intelligence marketing.
First, here are 20+ manufacturer booth videos, to give you a feel for the show's displays:
Inside this report, we examine the best and worst at ISC West 2018 including:
- Biggest Emerging Trend At Show - China AI
- Worst In Show - Dahua
- Smart AI Marketing - Hikvision
- Strongest New Releases - Axis
- Bad Marketing - Axis
- Even Worse Marketing - Genetec
- Dangerous Marketing Stunt - The 'Protest'
- Strong Show Overall - Hanwha Products And Marketing
- Cleverest Marketing Stunt - Dollar Bill Guy
- Craziest Giveaway - ISS Deck of Cards
- Best Booth Babe Workaround
- No More Real Booth Babes
- Most Visible Marketing Change - Avigilon
- AI Company Roundup
- March Networks Marijuana
- IPVM Bag Promotion
- Hikvision Value Express
- Hikvision Leading With HikCentral
- Axis New Multi-Imager
- Huawei (Not) Coming In
- Hikvision Big Poster Spend
- Hanwha, No More Samsung
- Gigantic Banner
- Backdoor Special
- UTC Combo
- Cisco - Remember them?
- Anixter United - New Head
- Securing the 'Humans'
- Patent Fear Ad
- Next Up IFSEC
- ASIS Back In Vegas
Compare to our 2017 show report, 2016 show report, 2015 show report, 2014 show report and 2013 show report.