15,000 IPVM Bags At ISC West 2018 - Official Bag Sponsor - What Do You Think?

JH
John Honovich
Apr 10, 2018
IPVM

IPVM is the official bag sponsor of ISC West 2018 and there will be 15,000 IPVM bags distributed going onto the show floor Wednesday morning. Look for the ISC West staff handing them out.

Two key differentiators of the bag:

• Shoulder strap plus hand straps - the shoulder strap will make it easier to carry the bag during the day rather than holding it in one's hands the entire time.
  • Two pockets - the extra outside pocket should make it easier to segment more important information/materials for easier access

What the bags look like:

What do you think? Get an autograph at our booth. Stomp on them in protest. Show them off to your favorite manufacturer. Take a selfie. Think of something creative.

Curious to hear feedback and happy to answer any questions.

Also, say hello to us at our booth 18149, all the way in the back.

(5)
(4)
UM
Undisclosed Manufacturer #1
Apr 10, 2018

This is pretty cool. Having carried more trade show bags than I care to remember, the dual bag handle and pockets are nice features that will make life easier.

(1)
(2)
U
Undisclosed #2
Apr 10, 2018

What will the Rapid Response booth babes be giving away this year if IPVM got the bag gig?

(1)
(2)
JH
John Honovich
Apr 10, 2018
IPVM

Lots of companies give out their own bags at their own booths. Ours are the official show ones given out by ISC West staff directly.

I suppose you could trade your IPVM bag for a Rapid one ;)

(1)
Will Van Wickler
Apr 10, 2018

10/10. Great design. When can we expect testing on this product? But seriously, I love the shoulder strap. Well done.

(1)
(4)
UM
Undisclosed Manufacturer #3
Apr 10, 2018

Where will they be given out? 

Will Van Wickler
Apr 10, 2018
JH
John Honovich
Apr 10, 2018
IPVM

You can get them at our booth. However, ISC West staff will be handing them out on the way onto the show floor. I've updated the original post to make that clearer.

David Delepine
Apr 10, 2018
Brivo • IPVMU Certified

Way to go guys! Not only are the bags super functional, but also a great way for IPVM to make a big statement without needing a massive booth.

Added value, all of your “haters” are going to have your logo rubbed in their faces all week long!

(1)
(1)
UI
Undisclosed Integrator #4
Apr 10, 2018

Most likely going to be the best takeaway from the show!

(1)
(1)
Luis Carmona
Apr 10, 2018
Geutebruck USA • IPVMU Certified

Functionality and practicality? You're setting a bad precedent for the industry.

(3)
Tony Warren
Apr 10, 2018

hope i get one!!!

Ari Erenthal
Apr 10, 2018
Chesapeake & Midlantic

You're going to troll every single manufacturer at ISC West simultaneously by making them look at your logo all day long for a week? That's magnificent. 

(7)
(9)
UE
Undisclosed End User #7
Apr 11, 2018

LOL

Tony Warren
Apr 10, 2018

IPVM troll

(1)
(1)
(8)
JH
Jay Hobdy
Apr 10, 2018
IPVMU Certified

Thats awesome. Save me 3.

I'll be honest, I have been so busy I have not really looked at whats available at ISC.

Will there be any round table discussion or opportunities to talk with other dealers? I would love to talk to other dealersto see what they are doing.

If walking through a minefield, might as well follow someone.

TG
TOMISLAV GOLUB
Apr 10, 2018

Great gift, thanks guys especially the one with wider shoulder strap...it will make our isc days easier to handle

(1)
U
Undisclosed #5
Apr 10, 2018

What? no fanny packs? I wanted to be cool.

(4)
Paul Grefenstette
Apr 10, 2018

With a phone to take pictures of any literature/hardware why the need for a purse but I guess I'm in the camp of never wanting to carry anything at the show but I will try and take a picture of the guy that is carrying the most stuff in it at the show and post ;)

It should of had John's face on the side under the IPVM logo -- safe travels everyone see you out there!

(1)
JH
John Honovich
Apr 10, 2018
IPVM

Paul, personally I am with you, I don't like to hold anything but from scanning the last few shows it seems quite a number of people like to carry bags and pick things up. Related, I think the pens and balls and swag that vendors give away may be popular with many attendees.

(1)
Paul Grefenstette
Apr 10, 2018

But John more importantly do you agree your face should have been on the bag? ;)  The last few years I don't remember many booths giving away "stuff" other than lanyards -- I almost think every camera mfg should give away one camera they are showcasing then I would need a bag

JH
John Honovich
Apr 10, 2018
IPVM

But John more importantly do you agree your face should have been on the bag? ;) 

Honestly, Paul, that's the worst idea anyone has ever had! :)

every camera mfg should give away one camera they are showcasing

With Longse, it would literally be less expensive for them to do that than to give bottled water or a pen....

(1)
(4)
UI
Undisclosed Integrator #6
Apr 10, 2018

a special prize for a photo of Jeffrey He carrying one?

(1)
(2)
JH
John Honovich
Apr 10, 2018
IPVM

Oh and we have a few hundred IPVM lanyards but those will only be at our booth, so if you want one, say hi and pick them up.

U
Undisclosed
Apr 11, 2018

same row as HIK?  really?  did you plan that?

U
Undisclosed #8
Apr 11, 2018
IPVMU Certified

Attendee 1: You need to get over to IPVM; they have some of the best looking booth ba—

Attendee 2:  Aren’t those banned?

Attendee 1: —gs

(1)
(2)
New discussion

Ask questions and get answers to your physical security questions from IPVM team members and fellow subscribers.

Newest discussions