The Authority On Video Surveillance Information
IPVM is the world's leading authority on video surveillance, delivering unmatched reporting, research, and test results.
We are independent and dedicated to objective information, we do not accept advertising, sponsorship nor consulting projects from manufacturers. We fund our work through our paid member's service.
What's Unique About IPVM?
- The most in-depth expert reports on security technology (5,700+).
- The only independent industry testing service providing critical analysis and education on leading products (700+).
- A complete selection of software tools including our popular Camera Calculator and Camera Finder.
- The most comprehensive source for video surveillance education and courses.
- IPVM averages over 200,000 visits per month.
- We have over 10,000 PRO Members from 100+ countries.
- The site is read and discussed by leading executives, designers, and technologists in the security industry around the world.
- IPVM is cited by global publications ranging from the WSJ, BBC, the Financial Times, Bloomberg, Reuters, VoA and many more.
- IPVM is a team of 12 with extensive experience working for security integrators, organizations, and manufacturers. We have no sales nor marketing people.
- IPVM was founded in 2008 by John Honovich.
How Do I Become a Member?
The world's leading video surveillance information source, IPVM provides the best reporting, testing and training for 10,000+ members globally. Dedicated to independent and objective information, we uniquely refuse any and all advertisements, sponsorship and consulting from manufacturers.