Free IPVM All Access - Concluded!By Donald Maye, Published Mar 18, 2020, 08:59am EDT
The 2-day event has concluded. Thanks to everyone who accessed the IPVM community and saw why IPVM is the world's leading authority on video surveillance.
We have had 3,000,000+ million visits in the past 12 months:
That is far more than double of 5 years ago, culminating IPVM's remarkable ascension to the world's leading video surveillance resource in the past decade. And we want even more people to benefit from IPVM's offerings.
Here are some of our most popular reports that you may want to share or read. On the testing side:
- Camera Analytics Shootout 2020 - Avigilon, Axis, Bosch, Dahua, Hanwha, Hikvision, Uniview, Vivotek
- Color Low Light Mega Camera Shootout - Avigilon, Axis, Bosch, Dahua, Hanwha, Hikvision, Panasonic, Speco, Sony, Vivotek
- HLC Camera Shootout - Avigilon, Axis, Dahua, Hanwha, Hikvision, Panasonic, Uniview, Vivotek
- Integrated IR Camera Shootout 2020 - Avigilon, Axis, Bosch, Dahua, Hanwha, Hikvision, Panasonic, Uniview, Vivotek
- Repositionable Multi-Imager Camera Shootout - Avigilon, Axis, Dahua, Hanwha, Hikvision, Panasonic, Vivotek
From our statistics side:
- Manufacturer Favorability Guide 2019
- Favorite VMS / NVR Manufacturers 2020
- Worst NVR / VMS Manufacturers 2020
- Favorite Camera Manufacturers 2020
- Favorite Video Analytic Manufacturers 2020
From our business and political reporting:
- Acquisitions - Winners and Losers
- Top Manufacturers Gaining and Losing 2019
- Milestone Has Problems
- The Battle For the VSaaS Market 2020 - Avigilon, Arcules, Eagle Eye, OpenEye, Qumulex, Tyco, Verkada
- White House Proposes Blacklist of Dahua, Hikvision Users
By opening IPVM to the pubic for two days, we want more people to discover the value of IPVM and join our community as full members. Ultimately, having more members allows the IPVM team to deliver even more value to you.
Any questions or comments, let us know in the comments.
1 report cite this report:
Back to Top