Worst ProductsBy IPVM Team, Published Sep 23, 2022, 12:49pm EDT
Security integrators periodically report on their favorite and worst products to IPVM. These are known integrators who IPVM pays to answer surveys. Integrators respond with detailed comments on their selections. IPVM incorporates integrator feedback anonymously in reports, allowing us not only to identify worst manufacturers but also to share their explanations on problems.
Unlike any other security industry ranking, we prohibit manufacturers from using these results, so they can be trusted. Please report any misuse to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will happily stop it.
Each report includes manufacturers rankings and dozens of integrator comments like:
- "Axis- delivery dates keep getting pushed back further and further. At time of order in June delivery date given was October, It has now been pushed to Feb"
- "Honeywell - Winpak Version upgrade process is outdated. Sending/Receiving database file is corrupted 50% of the time."
- "Hikvision. Wrong product specified by consultant for the function required by customer. Customer not happy which meant we were back and forth trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. Lots of wasted time."
- "HID/Mercury. Their management, or lack of management, with the supply chain has been a mess with cards, readers, and Mercury panels."
- Worst Camera Manufacturers 2022
- Worst Access Control Manufacturers 2022
- Worst NVR/VMS Manufacturers 2022
- Favorite and Worst Video Analytics 2022
- Worst Camera Manufacturers 2018
- Worst NVR / VMS Manufacturers 2018
- Worst Access Control 2018
- Worst Manufacturer Technical Support 2018
Additionally, we have companion reports on favorite products.
1 report cite this report:
Back to Top