This is our second (updated) and final show report from ISC East.
ISC East, by its own admission, is not a national or international show, billed as the "Largest Annual Northeast U.S. Security Convention".
However, it has been on an upswing over the past few years after declining significantly earlier in the decade. Unlike national shows such as ASIS 2018 (IPVM Report) and ISC West 2018 (IPVM Report), we are not doing full coverage but have compiled a series of images, videos and observations from this year's show, including:
- Slow Day 2
- Turing Robots Drawing Attention
- Dahua Empty Booth
- Tino Martinez Lineup
- Attendance Up, Steady Day 1
- Genetec "Trust The Network" Campaign
- Dahua Downmarket?
- Hikvision Small Booth
- Axis/Hanwha Large Booths
- Knightscope Empty
- Integrators Love Bad Dog Tools
- Sony VB770 4K PTZ
- Ring Built A House
- Axxon Human Behavior Analytics
- Home Drone Startup Sunflower Labs
- Facial Recognition Roundup
- InVid Tech (TVT) Face Rec NVRs