This 16-page guide explains the key uses, design factors, and players in the Hospital Surveillance market.
A global group of 50 integrators and consultants with hospital project experience responded, each offering insights in selling, implementing, and maintaining video surveillance systems.
This is a continuation in our vertical specific survey series. Others include:
In this survey, we share insights on these aspects of hospital surveillance systems:
(1) The 3 most frequently used special locations for cameras in hospitals
(2) Why legacy systems are commonplace and important
(3) How privacy significantly impacts camera selections
(4) The uncommon approach hospitals take for monitoring
(5) The most common VMS manufacturers selected
(6) The most widely used camera manufacturers used
(7) Why integration with other systems is uncommon
(8) What is the cause of the worst hospital specs / designs
(9) The typical storage durations held
(10) Biggest Surveillance Improvement Needed
Inside we examine each question in depth and provide the key findings their answers revealed about how hospitals buy and operate video.