re: Access Control Integration with with VMS. Is there 'two-way' integration being deployed? Typicallly, I believe the VMS tends to support the Access Control system, e.g. a Video Pop-up window in the Access Control system, providing coverage of the alarm.
But alternatively the VMS could play a larger role with the response to access control alarmes e.g.
From Access Control to VMS:
- Specifeid access control Events to trigger alarms with video pop-ups and present alarm information in the VMS
- Present Location of Access Control Alarm so it can be provided on VMS Map Interface
- Present Card Holder Details in the VMS (name, image, card status)
From VMS to Access Control:
- Acknowledge/Close Alarm Events in the VMS(e.g. classify alarm as 'false', provide detials and close event)
- Manage Access Control in the VMS (Open Door, Put Broadcast on Door, Secure Door, etc)
Has this type of integration been done at any airports?