This 18-page guide explains the key uses, design factors, and players in the Police Station Surveillance market.
A global group of 50 integrators and consultants with police project experience responded, each offering insights in selling, implementing, and maintaining police station video surveillance systems.
This is a continuation in our vertical specific survey series. Others include:
In this survey, we share insights on these aspects of police station surveillance systems:
(1) Most Common Camera Locations
(2) Most Popular Form Factors
(3) Most Common Camera Manufacturers
(4) Most Common VMSes Deployed
(5) Audio Surveillance Used
(6) Police/LEO Department Specialty Integrations
(7) Video Storage Duration
(8) Most Common System Integrations
(9) System Specifications Writers and Issues
(10) Biggest Surveillance Improvement Needed