This 18-page guide explains the key uses, design factors, and players in the Police Station Surveillance market.
A global group of 50 integrators and consultants with police project experience responded, each offering insights in selling, implementing, and maintaining police station video surveillance systems.
This is a continuation in our vertical specific survey series. Others include:
In this survey, we share insights on these aspects of police station surveillance systems:
(1) Most Common Camera Locations
(2) Most Popular Form Factors
(3) Most Common Camera Manufacturers
(4) Most Common VMSes Deployed
(5) Audio Surveillance Used
(6) Police/LEO Department Specialty Integrations
(7) Video Storage Duration
(8) Most Common System Integrations
(9) System Specifications Writers and Issues
(10) Biggest Surveillance Improvement Needed
Inside we examine each question in depth and provide the key findings their answers revealed about how Police Staions and Law Enforcement buy and operate video.