Axis has a significant presence in the United States but how well does Axis do next door, in Mexico? And how is Axis Mexican manufacturing doing?
IPVM has been in Mexico for the past few months meeting with local Mexican professionals, gaining a better understanding of the market.
In this post we examine Axis's Mexico business, discussing the Swedish manufacturer's market positioning, recent successes, and challenges within the Mexican market.
- Estimated Market Positioning
- Headcount Cut and "Implementation of a High-Performance Culture"
- Mexico Manufacturing: "Our Products Undergo Substantial Transformation"
- Manufacturing in Mexico More "Cost-Efficient" Than in Brazil
- Axis Promoting ACS VMS as Part of End-to-End offering
- Axis: We Primarily Focus on Government Public Safety and Defense
- 2 Challenges
This is the fourth entry of our new on-the-ground Mexico coverage. For related news see: