TVC en Línea, Dahua's biggest Mexican distributor, candidly spoke with IPVM about the challenges of distributing in Mexico, the largest Latin American market for most video surveillance companies.
Inside this report, IPVM profiles Monterrey-based distributor TVC en Línea, now one of only two authorized Dahua distributors in Mexico following Inalarm's departure from the security business.
- Second-largest Mexico-based video surveillance distributor
- Bosch most "expensive" cameras in Mexico
- "We are the ones who brought Dahua to Mexico"
- Analog cameras are holding back the IP camera market
- Why analog remains popular
- Challenge: "Manufacturers are increasing product costs"
- Challenge: "Import costs have tripled in the last 12 months"
This is the third entry of our new on-the-ground Mexico coverage. For related news see: