Wyze Raises $10 Million, Now $15 Million, And Seeks Services Expansion
Published May 27, 2020 19:30 PM
John Honovich and Joey Walter
Wyze has raised $10 million, the company's first disclosed raise since the $20 million announced at the beginning of 2019.
Update: July 25, 2020, new public records show fundraising has increased to $15 million.
Inside this note, we:
- Explain Wyze's disruptive plan for pricing, integration and analytics
- Review expanded services upcoming in 2020
- Analyze the company's planned expansion
- Examine the company's $10 million raise
- Review import records
- Analyze financial outlook