IPVM has finished in New York City covering both days of the ISC East 2021 show, back after a 1-year COVID hiatus.
Here is a general 7+ minute walk through of the show floor provides an overview of exhibitors and demos at the show.
Compare to our ISC East 2019 Show Report and our ISC West 2021 Show Report from this July.
Inside this report, we cover:
- Overall Show Traffic From Both Days
- Size / Layout
- Vax Status Screening
- Turing Criticizes IPVM
- ZKTeco Prominent Camera Sales
- 5 o'clock Somewhere - Morning Beers
- Bolide is a Real Manufacturer, It Says
- Axis New Experience Center
- Oosto / Anyvision
- Huge Doorking Booth
- Day 1 Keynote Speech
- Samsara Silicon Valley Entrant Moving In
- Speco Claims They Manufacture Their Own
- Drones / Skydio
- Evolv Missing, Patriot One Exhibiting
- AJAX Expanding
- JCI Busy
- Where is Verkada?
- Vivotek and Arcules - Small Booths
- Deeping Source
- ViiSights SaaS Model
- IONODES Open Platform Body Camera
- Cornhole is Popular