The advance of AI promises more sophisticated recognition. For example, Dahua markets the ability to distinguish between angry, calm, confused, disgusted, happy, sad, scared, and surprised.
We tested the Dahua IPC-HDBW7442H-IPZ running these analytics, examining:
- How accurate is emotion detection?
- Does accuracy vary depending on emotion?
- How does the angle of incident impact accuracy?
- How does distance/PPF impact accuracy?
- Does facial hair impact accuracy?
- Do face coverings affect detection?