Using video analytics for gender identification is expanding but how well does it really work? And what personal features are gender analytics effectively using to make their identification?
We tested gender analytics for over two weeks with five manufacturers' cameras:
Inside, we examine:
- What physical features most impact gender classification?
- What was the accuracy percentage?
- How does hairstyle affect classification?
- Does clothing style impact classification?
- Does body type affect classification?
- How do person and face detection impact accuracy?
- How does PPF impact classification?