Hikvision has their high-end dual-sensor DarkfighterX. Axis has their high-end concealed IR Q6125-LE.
Which is better?
We bought both and tested them head-to-head.
Our shootout compared them, answering the following questions:
- Which provides better low light details?
- How does range impact image quality?
- How do low light (~5 lux) and dark scenes (<1 lux) compare?
- Which tracks focus better in low light?
- How do bitrates compare?
- How do they compare in size and weight?
- Is one easier to install?
- How does pricing compare?
Readers should also see our detailed individual reports of the Axis Q6125-LE and Hikvision DarkfighterX