Wyze's inexpensive cameras have grabbed the attention of many in the consumer market, but can the company's new smart lock get similar attention?
In this test, we share an IPVM member's field report to see how well Wyze lock installs and performs compared to competitors.
In this report, we reveal key test findings:
- Key findings, both good and bad, for the Wyze lock
- How basic device operation works
- Details on how door position details are made by Wyze
- Overview of app controls and alerts
- Why the plug-in gateway is so important
- How Wyze compares to other consumer smart locks like August and Kwikset Kevo
Read the full findings and more inside.
NOTE: Thanks to Shannon Davis, IPVM member and Kansas City-area integrator, who performed the test. We reviewed his findings, asked for specific information, and structured his field observations into this IPVM test report.