Vivotek and Trend Micro are claiming five million blocked attacks on IP cameras, with their jointly developed app for Vivotek cameras.
This new app integrates Trend Micro's IoT security platform directly into Vivotek cameras and NVRs to block brute force password attempts and over 1,000 cyber attacks.
In this report, we look at the Vivotek/Trend Micro app and see how it performs, looking at:
- What cyber security events does it monitor and prevent?
- What attack details are provided?
- How does it compare to other cameras' automatic account lockout?
- How simple is app configuration?
- What cameras does it integrate with?
- How does it integrate to VMS?