Vivotek has released their latest repositionable multi-imager camera, the MA9321-EHTV, a 20 MP model claiming "Supreme Night Visibility", "Optimal Image Quality in High Contrast Environments" and more.
We bought and tested this new model to see how it performs, examining:
- How does it perform in full light (~300 lux), low light, ~(2 lux), and dark scenes (~0.01 lux)?
- How flexible is imager positioning?
- How does it compare in size to competitive multi-imagers?
- How do H.265 and H.264 day and night bitrates compare?
- How well does it integrate to third party VMSes (Avigilon, Exacq, Genetec, Milestone and NxWitness)?
- How many VMS licenses does it use?
This is the latest in a series of new repositionable multi imager testing. Readers should also see our tests of the Axis P3717-PLE, Dahua's Multi-Flex 4x2MP, Hanwha's PNM-9000VQ, Hikvision PanoVu 20MP, and Panasonic's 32MP WV-X8570N. Coming up we plan to test Avigilon's H4 multi sensor and put these cameras head to head in a shootout.