In our 8MP / 4K Fixed Lens Camera Shootout, Uniview's low end 8MP was firmly in the middle of the pack.
Does their higher end Pro Series 4K camera improve on this?
We bought and tested the IPC3238ER3-DVZ to see how it performs, examining:
- How does this new 4K model perform in full light (~400lx), low light(~2lx) and dark (~0.02lx) scenes?
- How does installation compare to other dome models?
- How does U-Code smart codec H.265 bandwidth compare day and night?
- How well do they integrate to VMSes?
- How does it compare in price to competitive 4K domes?
This is the latest in our continued series of updated 4K camera testing, following these other reports:
Avigilon, Panasonic, and Vivotek are coming soon. Suggestions? Let us know what other 4K cameras we should test.