Avigilon's Unusual Activity Detection and Unusual Motion Detection claim to "uncover events that may go unnoticed", but how does this claim stand up in real world scenes?
We tested Unusual Activity Detection and Unusual Motion Detection for over a month, examining:
- Do they both alert on proper unusual activity or motion?
- Do they miss unusual activity in the area?
- Do either UMD or UAD false alert?
- How easy are UMD and UAD to setup?
- Can they be trained to not identify usual activity if it considers the activity unusual?