Tiandy is taking aim at China competitors Dahua and Hikvision, with a new series of "super starlight" cameras, including white light illumination, and on-board people and vehicle detection.
To see how they compare, we bought and tested four Tiandy models, looking at the following:
- How do Tiandy cameras compare to competitive white light models from Hikvision, Uniview, and TVT/InVid?
- How did they compare to others from our Color Low Light and Integrated IR Shootouts?
- How did they perform in WDR scenes?
- How did their person and vehicle detection analytics perform?
- How well do they integrate to third-party VMS?
- How does bandwidth compare in day and night scenes?