Verkada's SV11 environmental sensor claims to offer "new insights driven by real-time data", including vape detection, noise, air quality, temperature, humidity, and motion. But how well does it work?
We bought and tested an SV11 to see how it performed, testing it in multiple locations, examining:
- What environmental conditions are measured and how well do they work?
- Did pollutants, chemicals, and smoke trigger alerts?
- How did vape detection perform?
- How does the type of vape device impact detection?
- What methods can be used to circumvent detection?
- What issues and limitations were found with installation?
- How does it compare to Halo's Smart Vape Detector?