Access control is supposed to make doors more secure, but a $5 can of compressed air may defeat it.
With no special training, intruders can unlock access doors and walk through without alarming the system.
Inside, we demo the exploit and examine:
- How Quickly and Easily Doors Can Be Unlocked By Canned Air
- Why Access RTE REX Are The Problem's Root Cause
- RTE REX Are Used On More Than Maglocks
- Why Every RTE REX Should Be Properly Masked
- The Case For Good Weatherstripping and Door Trim
- Considering Higher Cost Multi-Tech Sensor Alternatives