RaySharp, whose top OEM customers include Swann, Hanwha, and Lorex, has been approved by regulators to IPO after being rejected on its first 3 tries.
In this report, IPVM examines the newest prospectus and reports on:
- RaySharp background
- H1 2020, 2019 revenue and profit
- Future financial performance
- Main markets
- Impact of US tariffs on sales
- Camera kit sales
- Reasons for increased profit
- Customer concentration
- Regulators' continuing concerns
IPVM previously reported on RaySharp's most recent failed attempt to IPO in 2019.