Silicon Valley Access Startup Proxy raised $13.6 Million in May 2019, focusing on mobile physical access control.
Beyond the fund raising, Proxy made a big claim at ISC West 2019: 'Works with all existing access systems' citing nine well-established, and even proprietary, access brands like C-Cure, LenelS2, RS2, and others:
We purchased a Proxy reader and tested multiple functions including:
- Compatibility With Existing Access Systems
- Operation With Other Common Credentials (HID 125 kHz, Generic 125 kHz, HID iClass Legacy, HID iClass SEOs, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE DESFire EV1 & EV2)
- App vs. Web Portal Operation
- The Platform's Strengths & Weaknesses Compared To Others
- Proxy vs. Openpath and HID Global