Mobile access provider Proxy claims its new Nano is 'the world’s smallest mobile reader' that can be installed into nearly all existing access systems.
However, Nano is not a full reader, but more accurately an adapter that requires a reader to already be in place.
In this report, we examine Proxy's claims and feedback, including:
- Nano Mobile Adapter Key Characteristics
- Retrofit Install Methods
- Nano's Lower Pricing than Competitors
- Integration with 14 Access Platforms
- Wiegand Only Limitation
- Uncommon Installation Process
- Rated for Indoor-Only Use
- Nano compared to Openpath