Pelco has released their Sarix Professional Series 3 cameras, claiming "more security detail in challenging scenes with excellent low light and wide dynamic range performance."
We bought and tested a Pro 3 dome, the IMP231-1ERS to see how it performs against competitive domes, including the Axis P3225-LVE Mk II and Hikvision DS-2CD2725FHWD-IZS, examining:
- How does this new series perform in full light (~400lx), low light(~2lx) and dark (~0.02lx) scenes?
- How does installation compare to other dome models?
- How does Smart Compression H.264/H.265 bandwidth compare day and night?
- How well does the camera integrate to VMSes?
- How does it compare in price to competitive 1080p domes?