Pelco has finally released their first 4K IP camera, after years of competitors' releases. Is this move too late? Or is their new GFC Professional 4K line on par with others?
We bought and tested the IMP831-1ERS vandal dome to see how it compares to competitive models Axis' Q3518-LVE and Hikvision DS-2CD5585G0-IZHS, examining:
- How do daytime details (~300 lux) compare to others?
- How do low light/IR (0.01 lux) compare to others?
- Does integrated IR reach its specified 30m/~98' range?
- How evenly does IR cover the field of view?
- How does it perform in WDR scenes?
- How do bitrates compare to competitors?
- How well does it integrate to VMSes?