Panasonic has released their latest generation 4K dome, the WV-S2570L, claiming "Extreme image quality allows evidence to be captured even under challenging conditions."
To see how it performs and compare to their 1080p S series camera, we bought and tested the S2570L, examining:
- How does this new 4K model perform in full light (~400lx), low light(~2lx) and dark (~0.02lx) scenes?
- How does installation compare to other dome models?
- How does Smart Coding H.265 bandwidth compare day and night?
- How well do they integrate to VMSes?
- How does it compare in price to competitive 4K domes?
This is the latest in our continued series of updated 4K camera testing, following these other reports:
Avigilon and Vivotek are coming soon. Suggestions? Let us know what other 4K cameras we should test.