Mobotix is attempting a turn-around, struggling for years, then releasing the OEMed Move line, Mobotix is aiming for its new 7th generation line to stand out.
We purchased an M73, along with Mobotix's recommended optical and IR Illumination modules and tested against 4K models from Axis and Hikvision.
Inside, we answer the following questions:
- How easy or difficult is the 7 line to assemble due to its modular construction?
- How do details in day, night, and low light compare to other 4K models?
- How does its WDR performance compare?
- How well does the camera's AI perform against common outdoor false alert sources such as rain, animals, and foliage?
- What distance/PPF level is required for detection?
- How well does the M73 integrate with third party VMSes?