Hikvision has expanded its temperature screening options. We tested Hikvision's fever camera and optional blackbody system, in May, and now we are testing their 'MinMoe' temperature screening terminal, which costs a fraction of the price of the full fever camera system.
We bought and tested the DS-K1T671TM-3XF examining:
- How often did it miss elevated temperatures?
- How accurate are measurements vs human body temperature?
- Can it measure accurately on the move?
- Can it measure taller and shorter people?
- Does measurement differ with distance from the device,?
- How well does it measure with glasses, hats, masks?
- How well does mask detection work?
Note: Hikvision globally markets this as "MinMoe" but Hikvision USA does not, simply referring to the model number. The product is the same in either case.