In this third entry in our ongoing VMS test series we provide in-depth explanation and analysis of Milestone XProtect Enterprise 2014.
Inside this report, we have 40+ minutes of video screencasts providing clear explanations of Milestone VMS features including:
- Applications review
- Viewing cameras
- Customizing and saving layouts
- Controlling PTZs and digital zoom
- Manual recording and screenshots
- Basic playback controls
- Using timeline search
- Using Smart Search
- Discovering and adding cameras
- Configuring resolution
- Setting recording framerate and schedule
- Configuring dual streaming
- Adding users and groups
- Configuring motion detection
And more. This sample video reviews XProtect's playback controls:
Additionally, we review Milestone's pricing, licensing and dealer availability inside.
For Milestone's parent company's products, see our Canon IP Camera Test 2014.
Contrast to other recent IPVM tests, including Exacq VMS Tested and Genetec Security Center Tested.