Cisco Meraki's cloud analytics performed poorly in our 2019 testing. But now, they are claiming increased accuracy through machine learning.
We bought and tested the MV72 and MV12WE examining:
- Does it ignore common outdoor false alerts like animals, foliage, and shadows?
- Does it ignore common indoor false alerts like shadows and lights?
- Can it detect people running, crawling, or obstructed?
- How far can it detect people?
- Does it learn over time and reduce false classifications?
- How simple is setup?