Taiwan-based manufacturer Lilin is taking direct aim at Dahua and Hikvision with their latest NDAA compliant cameras. But how well did these new models perform in our first Lilin test in a decade?
We bought and tested 3 Lilin cameras, the Z2 Series 1080p Z2R6422AX-P, P2 Series 5MP P2R6552E2, and P5 Series 5MP P5R6552E2, examining:
- How does image quality compare in full light (~300 lux), low light (~2 lux), and dark (~0.02 lux) scenes?
- How does it perform in WDR scenes?
- How do Lilin's "HDR" and "WDR" modes compare?
- How well does it integrate to common third-party VMSes?
- How do H.264 and H.265 bandwidth compare?
- How does is compare to Dahua and Hikvision?