The original K3 model was missing a number of important features but the newest K7 model is specified to have them. But how well do they work?
We bought and tested the K7 wall mount IR gun, examining:
- How does it compare to the K3 wall mounted IR gun?
- How accurate are these models compared to IR, oral, and tympanic membrane thermometers?
- How do ambient conditions impact temperature measurements?
- How does subject height impact usability?
- How do they compare to thermal cameras that do forehead readings like Hikvision and Sunell?