Large Hospital Security End User Interview
This large single-state healthcare system consists of many hospitals, and hundreds of health parks, private practices, urgent care facilities, and medical offices.
IPVM conducted an end user interview with the company and asked about operations, issues, and technology.
Inside this Q&A we look at the following topics:
- Why he says he brings value as the company's own In-house integrator
- Which end-to-end video surveillance manufacturer they use
- Why they have been using the same access control manufacturer for more than 30 years
- What free analytics do they have access to and how are they using them?
- Why he says vendor partnerships are like a marriage
- Why the convergence of physical and logical security is inevitable—and good
- How their Flagship Command Center can function as a hub for everything
- Which way are they leaning in the migration from magstripe: Prox or iClass?