Honeywell has infamously OEMed Dahua and Hikvision for years, but now they have introduced an NDAA-compliant line, the 30 Series, claiming "lower cost of ownership and reduced risk for end users."
To see how this new series compares to low cost competitors Dahua and Hikvision, we bought and tested two Honeywell 30 Series models, the 1080p fixed lens HC30WE2R3 and the 5MP zoom lens HC30WE5R2
- Who is the OEM of this new line?
- How well does image quality compare in full light (~300 lux), low light (~2 lux), and dark (~0.02 lux) scenes?
- How does it perform in WDR scenes?
- How quickly does it adjust to IR overexposure?
- How well does it integrate to common VMSes?