Hikvision rebounded to nearly 50% growth in Q1 2021, a year after revenue declined last year at the start of the COVID-19 epidemic.
In this report, IPVM examines:
- Q1 2021 revenue shows strong growth
- COVID rebound anomaly or permanent return?
- Domestic/overseas breakdown for Q1 2021
- Hikvision comments on Q1 2021
- 2020 annual revenue/profits grow despite pandemic
- Hikvision comments on US sanction impacts
- Future expense ratio growth
- Chip supply constraints and challenges
- Optimism towards China government projects