Hikvision touts "The Magic Behind It All" in their new Acusense line are 'deep learning algorithms' inside these cameras and recorders. But how well do these new models work?
We bought and tested the Hikvision DS-2CD2346G1-I/SL camera and DS-7608NXI-I2/8P/4S NVR for over three weeks, examining:
- False alert performance: What did and did not cause false alerts?
- Intrusion detection accuracy: Did it miss valid people or vehicles in the scene in multiple conditions?
- Ease of setup: How difficult or time-consuming was setup and optimization?
- Vs. competitive analytics: How did DeepinView compare to AI analytics such as Dahua Analytics+ and Wyze Cam and camera analytics from our IP Camera Analytics Shootout?
- What components does it use? Ambarella, Huawei, Intel, NVIDIA, others?
- How well does it integrate with major VMSes?
Readers should also see our tests of Hikvision's DeepinView AI analytics camera and DeepinMind NVR.