Hanwha's NDAA-compliant L Series competes against Dahua and Hikvision but how do they really compare?
We bought and tested Hanwha's lowest cost L series model (LNV-6012R, fixed lens 1080p, 30m IR spec) and the varifocal LNV-6072R (1080p varifocal, 30m IR spec) against Hanwha's Q series, Axis' low cost M3065-V and Hikvision Performance Series, examining:
- How does image quality compare in full light (~200 lux), color low light (~1 lux), dark (~0.01lux) with IR on and WDR scenes?
- Are noise and/or blur issues in low light scenes?
- How does pricing compare to other low-cost models?
- How well does the camera integrate with VMSes?
- How does bandwidth compare day and night?
- L Series and Q Series physical camera model differences.