Hanwha has released their lowest-priced IP camera line ever, the L series, that competes on price with low cost competitors Dahua and Hikvision.
We bought and tested the lowest cost L series model, the LND-6011R indoor dome camera, to see how it compares to these low cost options, as well as Axis' M30 and Hanwha's own existing low cost line, the Wisenet Q.
Inside, we examine:
- How does image quality compare to competitive models in dark, <1 lux scenes?
- How even is integrated IR coverage?
- Does IR illumination reach its specified 20m/~68' range?
- How do details compare to others in wide dynamic range scenes?
- How do full light details compare?
- Is lens distortion visible?
- How does bandwidth compare to others?