Hanwha has introduced their first dual-imager model, the PNM-7000VD, a twin 1080p model featuring independently positionable sensors and a snap-in modular lens design, not found on competitive multi-imager models, which they claim simplifies installation.
To see how this new model performs in real world scenes, we bought and tested the PNM-7000VD versus Hanwha's own single imager Wisenet QNV-6010R dome, examining:
- Imager/lens module ease of use
- Camera positioning flexibility
- Full light imaging performance
- Low light color performance
- <1 lux dark performance
- Bandwidth comparison
- VMS integration
- Pricing compared to others
Note that we also plan to release a test of Dahua's HDBW4231FN-E2-M, another recent dual imager entrant.