Hanwha has released their Wisenet P AI camera, adding person and vehicle classification to their analytics. But how does this new AI work in real world scenes?
We bought and tested the PNV-A9081R examining:
- How accurate are person and vehicle classification?
- Does it detect people when crawling, running, or obstructed?
- Does it false alarm on common outdoor sources?
- Does it ignore common indoor sources of false alarms?
- How PPF is required for detection?
- Does it integrate to third-party VMSes?
- How does image quality compare to other Hanwha 4K cameras?