Genetec has built Kiwi Security's Privacy Protector into Security Center, an analytic which anonymizes individuals in cameras' fields of view without obscuring actions and movements.
We tested Privacy Protector in multiple scenarios to see how it performs, examining:
- Does Privacy Protector consistently mask subjects?
- Does it mask fast moving subjects?
- Does it mast multiple subjects in the scene?
- How does it perform in low light?
- What settings impact available subject details?
- How do pixelate, blur, and colorize modes differ in performance?
- How does Privacy Protector impact server load?