Hosted access control has gained significantly in the past 5 years since IPVM first tested Feenics. How much has Feenics improved and how well do they compete now in 2021?
IPVM bought and tested their cloud-based access platform to see how it stacks up against competitors in the security space.
In this report, we cover these findings and more:
- 6 key strengths and 6 key weaknesses
- 5 videos and 10+ images showing an overview of the app, management interface, and details of Feenics' Mercury Security controller
- Test details of remote video and mobile access control integration
- Multiple sections and images explaining how the cloud management portal works
- Price and features versus other cloud-based access systems
Inside, we detail our findings on how well the system operates, where it is weak, and how it compares to Brivo, Openpath, and Verkada access.