Dahua has released their first repositionable multi-imager camera, the Multi-Flex 4x2MP, claiming integrated IR, true WDR, and flexible positioning.
We bought and tested the Multi-Flex to see how it performs, examining:
- How does it perform in full light (~300 lux) and low light/IR (~0.01 lux)?
- Is IR coverage even and does it reach its specs?
- How flexible is imager positioning?
- How does it compare in size to competitive multi-imagers?
- How do bitrates compare to single imager models?
- How well does it integrated to third party VMSes (Avigilon, Exacq, Genetec, Milestone and NxWitness + Hanwha/DW)?
- How many VMS licenses does it use?
This is the latest in a series of new repositionable multi imager testing. Readers should also see our tests of the Axis P3717-PLE and Hanwha's PNM-9000VQ. Coming up we plan to test Avigilon's H4 multi sensor, as well as a shootout of all these recent repositionable models.