Dahua's analytics have performed poorly in past shootouts. But now, they claim their new Analytics+ "algorithms significantly improve accuracy and reliability."
To see how these new analytics perform, we bought and tested the N45DL7Z 4MP dome, examining:
- How well does it perform vs. outdoor false alert sources such as rain, animals, and foliage?
- How well does it perform vs. indoor false alert sources such as shadows, lights, and flashes?
- Are human and vehicle classification accurate?
- What distance/PPF level is required for detection?
- How well does it compare to Avigilon, Bosch and Hikvision analytics?
- How well does it compare to Wyze analytics?
- What chips / AI are the analytics using?