Project "As-Built" Drawings Tutorial
Project documentation is important for future maintenance work and expansions, and "as-built" drawings—marking plans to show how work was ultimately done—is key to completion of a job.
The basic purpose of "As-Builts" is to document how work is installed versus how it was initially planned.
In this report, IPVM examines these crucial points for creating and managing as-builts:
- Why "As-Builts" Are Needed For Security
- Which Drawings To Use For Markups and As-Built Notes
- Do Not Wait Until Project End To Do As-Builts
- What Information Should Be Included
- Software Options For Making "As-Builts"