Camect is a Silicon Valley startup that claims the "Smartest AI Object Detection On The Market", detecting not only people and vehicles, but specific objects like squirrels, UPS trucks, and more.
IPVM tested Camect's AI and hub UI, examining:
- How accurately does Camect's AI classify objects? Are people seen as animals or vice versa?
- How does it handle common false alarm sources?
- Does it suffer from any missed detections?
- What cameras is it compatible with?
- How user friendly is the hub's UI?